Here’s a quick dip that’s super easy to make and super yummy to eat!!
What you need:
* 3 large boneless chicken breasts
* 1 package of cream cheese
* Franks buffalo hot sauce (can be found at any grocery store)
* 1 or 2 packages of shredded monteray jack cheese (we like cheese…so I use 2 packages!)
What you need to do:
* boil the chicken breast until fully cooked
* I use a food processor to shred the chicken or you can alway cut the chicken into very tiny pieces
* In a zip lock bag or in a bowl mix the cooked chicken with the Franks buffalo hot sauce. Soak the chicken with the sauce.
* Spread cream cheese along the bottom of a cooking pan
* Add the chicken/hot sauce mixture next
* Finally add the monteray jack cheese on top
Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until the cheese bubbles (all ovens are different!). Cool and Enjoy!
(I am not and do not proclaim to be a professional cook. If you choose to make the above recipe use some common sense. I am not responsible for bad cooking!)