After 24 hours of suspense I am ready to reveal the first thrift store purchase for the transformation of my living room. It may not look like anything special right now but I have big plans for this beauty. And for a whopping 12 bucks you can’t beat the price!
Plan of action for this beauty:
- lightly sand the wood trim to remove dents and dings
- find new fabric…somewhere!
- preferably spray paint wood with a new color (i’m thinking either a dark brown or some type of color….it all depends on the fabric I end up with)
- if spray paint idea does not work…resort to wood stain
- it wood stain does not work…resort to paint…hopefully I will not need to paint
- last but not least add fabric!
Well, there you have it. The very first piece of furniture for my living room. For all those interested I will be posting current picutures of my living room this week. I’m just a little embarrassed to share my living room with the world and I’m still building up the courage.